Virtual Assistant

Help! I need to clone myself! I am a busy sales professional and entrepreneur that needs to spend as much time as possible in front of customers. Is there anyone out there who can help me? I need someone who speaks English well, as I will be having you call to arrange meetings. I will be conducting phone interviews, so please only apply if you meet this criteria. You must be willing to work during business hours in New York City (GMT -5). You must have the ability to make calls to the United States. I would like someone who has critical reasoning skills. I will be asking you to do research on a variety of topics (competitors, customers, travel options, tutors for my kids, etc...), so I need you to be able to parse through a variety of options and choose only the best for me to consider. More than anything I also need someone who is honest and direct. If you don't understand my instructions, you must tell me. If you don't agree with my plans, you must tell me. If you feel something ...
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment