a Virtual Assistant

Hi, I am a busy Startup CEO and also a Consultant at another company. I need a smart, fast quality work and reliable assistant to help me juggle everything on my plate on an on-going basis. Your duties will vary day to day, and I need someone who can be readily available to execute on tasks. You have to be organized, you will have to remind me of meetings, of things to do. You will be pretty independent, i just want things done. I will explain and how to do them, and then i will expect them get done. This is on going Some of the tasks include: 1. Writing - blog post and other types of writing 2. Wordpress updates 3. Newsletter creation 4. Research 5. Ad postings 6. Various administrative and personal tasks7. Social media management and also the ability to increase our fanpage likes and twitter follows, as well as interacting on our social media streams 8. Clever at thinking of new, budget-friendly ways to boost up customer acquisition 9. Excellent English Qualities I am looking ...
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment