virtual assistant

Hi there, I am looking for a p/t assistant who is familiar with the internet, speaks english and can communicate well Some of the job I need to do is: 1. send off customer orders 2. check and respond to customer emails 3. various research tasks 4. updating websites 5. various weekly tasks 6. manage some newsletters and facebook groups 7. moderate some forums here and there I would like to work with you. Maybe we start off with 8 hour per week? I think I will be able to send you more and more work in future. My tasks probably need to be done a few times a week..4 hour monday, 4 hour thursday or something similar. Perhaps we can do hourly deal.. I really just need someone to help me with extra work I have and learn and grow with me thanks

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment