Virtual Assitant - Research & Report

I am looking for a long term virtual assistant that will help me in my online marketing business and personal stuff as well. The assistant should: * Be fluent in writing and speaking English * Save me as much time as possible The first work I need is described below and will help me screen the top bidders. Good luck. 1) Google a certain keyword I will send by PM. 2) Go through the backlinks of each site in the top 20 organic results 3) Arrange the backlinks in an excel sheet with these parameters: * URL * PR * Domain age * Type of site: news / blog / magazine / on topic websites that do not fall into other categories / directory / bookmarking / article directory / other * Place of link: in-text / footer / blogroll / other . Create new categories if you find it appropriate I suggest downloading SEOquake toolbar for a faster job. Other works I will need in the future include: * managing other employees and follow up on their work. * emails * Trips plans * etc.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment