virtual legal assistant

I am a solo attorney with a very busy general practice in Kansas, primarily in the areas of family law and civil and criminal litigation. I need the assistance of a virtual secretary, assistant, paralegal, etc. to help me make my practice more efficient. In particular, I would like to find a person or firm that is very proficient in digital dictation/transcription, preparing briefs, motions, pleadings, discovery requests and responses, and correspondence, scanning and organization of documents, some scheduling of meetings and hearings, client interviews and information gathering, fax and electronic filing of court documents, and time entry, billing and invoicing. I'll even forward my phone traffic to you for messaging if I can figure out a way to do that. My goal is to focus my time exclusively on the actual practice of law and delegate everything else. I also have a blog, so if you know or can learn how to handle blog posts, that would be a plus. I also may need from time to tim...
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment