Virtual Personal Assistant

I need someone or a company who can deal with in travel reservations, getting errands done remotely, and who can handle odd jobs (design new business cards and have them shipped to me, research a business concept, handle a trip budget, edit information on a web page). I want someone who will read exactly what I email and do that. I do not want someone who will fail to understand me and desperately throw hours of labor into a project that might possibly substitute for what I actually wanted. I need someone who will admit when they do not understand me and will ask questions until they do. I never get mad when people ask questions; only when they waste time. I need a creative person who will ask for things on my behalf. If you think you can get me a first class upgrade by asking, do so. If you think you can get a better hotel room for me by asking, do so. I need a fearless person who is aggressively courteous and able to handle customer service associates on my behalf. I do not care w...

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment