A+ ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT

I'm a business owner who needs assistance with various admin tasks. At present my tasks should only take about 1 to 10 hours a week. English must be your first language (or a very close second) as I would like to entrust you with correspondence, phone communication and at times writing emails on my behalf with my name on the end of the emails (meaning I'd like for you to represent me in a manner that helps both of us to grow in business). I would also like it if you were some what of a wordsmith so you can assist me with online content writing at times. Speaking of trust... I'd appreciate it if you were extremely trustworthy with information and careful in how information from your clients is stored and shared with others who may help you with work so that you know that the information remains fully secured. You'll have to sign a non-disclosure agreement. I'd appreciate it if you are particular about the details and getting things right (I'm not looking for you to be perfect, but yo
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment