Financial Presentation Formatting

I would like the attached Excel 2010 file to be reformatted to include graphs and other visual aids to benefit the users of the report. The workbook contains several worksheets, but I am only interested in a redesign of the "2011 Stmts" tab. Below is a link that gives examples of how to improve the presentation of a file. I do not need/want this exact thing, but something along these lines.   [obscured]  /en-us/makeovers?WT.mc_id=oo_enus_bnr_5MM180 I prefer to have the document remain in portrait orientation, but I will accept landscape if the improvement is significant. When bidding, I need to see one page as an example of what you propose. You may post the sample in either Excel or PDF format, but I will not accept any proposal that does not provide a relevant example using the data in the "2011 Stmts" tab ... no exceptions. Finally, the improvements must be linked so that monthly updates to the report will automatically update the graphs and other improveme
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment