Interview Transcription Needed

I am looking for someone to transcribe interviews I am conducting for a book I'm writing. I will provide mp3 recordings. Each interview is 30 minutes long. I just need the content accurately transcribed so I can create write-up's for my book. Formatting is not important since I am just using the content of the interviews to write from - I am not reproducing the interviews verbatim. Low cost and accuracy are my priorities. I will probably have 15-20 interviews that will be ready for transcribing within the week. I may have more after that. You can provide an hourly rate, or cost per 30 minute interview transcription, or a total project cost. Please do not just provide an hourly rate without letting me know how many 30-minute interviews you can complete in that time. I need to get an idea of how much the entire project will cost me. Thank you.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment