On call Virtual Assitant

I'm looking to hire a virtual assistant to help me with various tasks I don't have a lot of time for. This can either be a single person or a group of people as long as work is finished in a timely fashion. I currently work for a company that develops websites and web applications for sports teams. I also have been working on starting a small business on the side, so any business knowledge or web development knowledge is a huge plus. Tasks would include: - Business Research (Product / Packaging / Advertising) - Personal Research (Personal interests) - E-mail and possibly some social networking (Twitter, etc) - Contacting other businesses Additional work might also include: - Copy Writing - Basic HTML and Image Editing I'm flexible regarding payment - I can pay per hour, but would also like to hear bids for a flat rate per month. Work will probably start at only a few hours per week, but should increase after seeing the quality of t
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment