Need Virtual Assistant To Market My Homes

I need someone to manage the online marketing of the homes I sell. Websites used include: zillow, craigslist, hotpads, postlets, and vflyer...to name a few. This individual will be responsible for the online managing, posting/reposting of 10-15 homes at any given time. The craigslist ads will need to be reposted every 3-5 days. Also, I will need this individual to put these homes up on my corproate website -- admin permission will be granted for this. This marketing system is already in place and the accounts have already been created on these websites, so start-up should be prompt and easy! Moreover, I may have this individual do emailI marketing with "for sale by owner" web sites and contact the sellers who fit our criteria. These are web sites that help homeowners sell their houses without a Realtor. I am a real estate investor and I buy homes from folks who advertise on these sites. You will be sending them a simple email to see if they are interested in selling to us. I will giv...

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment