Personal Concierge

I am looking for a personal concierge to help out with day-to-day chores and to-dos. I am a busy professional, who sometime wishes I could clone myself to run all of my life activities. You will need to be quick on your feet, think two steps ahead, be professional, as you will be representing me in making contacts with vendors, my associates, and businesses. Additionally, you will have to be fluent in English and be an excellent communicator. The rest is not really rocket science. Examples of tasks you will be performing: - Calendar my events in Google calendar - Make personal appointments, restaurant, and travel reservations - Keep track of expenses and organizing my receipts and tax info - Contacting vendors, businesses, my tenants, contractors about ?ad-hoc? matters - Conducting internet research and synthesizing information (if you don?t know what 'synthesizing' means) you probably will not be a good fit I would prefer someone in US, in pacific time zone, but if you know what y..
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment