Transcribing fiction.

This probably isn't the usual sort of transcription job. I am a normal person, who is on sick leave from work due to illness. Rest and recovery is boring, but necessary. So while I wait to return to full health I have decided to try and write a book to keep myself busy. Unfortunately, I am not well enough to spend all day typing, but I am well enough to dictate my ideas, and hopefully have someone transcribe them for me (fingers crossed this will be a reasonably interesting job). I will send audio files to the transcriber of my dictations. This is the plan. Though initially, I have prepared a short story as a 'test run' to see if the process is feasible. Money is not a problem, although I don't want to spend extortionate amounts on this side project!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment