Virtual Assistant proficient in Social Media, Wordpress, Adwords

Looking for a VA to be proficient and experienced in the following: Wordpress Social Media (twitter, Hootsuite, ping.fm, papers.li, Ning networks, etc.) Affiliate programs Adwords Editing Research Keyword research Proposals/Letter writing Have knowledge of HTML, squeeze pages, graphic design, back linking, SEO, article marketing I'd like someone looking to grow with my business - even if you are working with other clients. However, I don't have enough time to train on any of the aforementioned requirements. Therefore, you will need to already have experience in all line items. I like to communicate via Elance as well as Skype. In order to keep communication clear, will require a weekly report of activities completed but I will also provide you with a list of action items for the week/month. I also request the signing of an NDA (non-disclosure agreement). Please only submit a proposal if you have completed previous jobs
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment