Virtual Office Manager

I am Opening a Dental staffing service. I am looking for a person with strong English speaking/writing skills. I will need the Dental offices to call and request temporary staff and for the my office manager to find staff to work the requested hours for the Dental office. I will require the VOM (Virtual Office Manager) to advertise for temporary staff and keep a database of qualified applicants on the active data base to be called when requested. (details to be discussed upon accepting my offer) I will require the VOM to communicate with me frequently throughout the day with the requests until a trust has been established that the communications can me once daily. There will be more details on the job request upon accepting. There will also be the need for marketing

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment