Virtual Assistant and/or One Shopping Cart Expert Needed

I wish to use a service called one shopping cart. I need someone to work for me one hour per week uploading products and setting up the shopping cart with integration to either my blog or website. DO NOT send me any advise to use another service. I am able to do this myself but I do not have time. It is not challenging work. Just time consuming. I would like a long term virtual assistant who is familiar with technology who can support me as I build my business. I mainly sell ebooks and do teleseminars and will need someone to transcribe the teleseminars and compile into ebook format along with other tasks that I will identify as time goes on. Main project NOW is getting my ebooks uploaded into the one shopping cart software, posted onto my blog or website and then doing some research so I can build my list for my newest book. If you are familiar with aweber that is a plus as well but you can learn this if you are motivated to do so.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment