Need a Virtual Assistant

I am a US Citizen with Indian Origin. I currently live in Tampa, Florida. I am 36 years old. I like to purchase the services of an assistant who can search for a bride for me in India. I want to save time in the searching process as much as I can. In terms of search these are the services I need: 1. Manage my profiles in various online websites in bharatmatrimony, shaadi.com etc 2. Reply to any emails I receive and compile a list and get contact information from the potential brides and short list them based on various criteria 3. Contact any local companies or marriage bureaus for potential partners I like to use one person's service for 8 hours a day possibly for a 3 months. I would like to get a short list of women I can talk to. If you like me to hire your services for 3 months, please send me a brief write-up on these two questions. 1. How will you approach the project 2. What value you bring to this search. ---
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment