Looking for additional virtual assistant (VA) to help support me

Looking for an additional VA to help me out. I'd prefer to work with a VA company at this point so turnaround times are fast and reliable. I need people someone who can take a task and figure out how to get it done. I shouldn't be having to tell you how to do research or the next logical steps in solving a problem - you should take initiative in figuring out what needs to be done and then do it. I need someone resourceful who is dedicated to solving problems and producing results and - in turn making me more productive versus someone who is going to create more work for me in the process. At any given time I have several things I'd like you to be working on so please have the capacity to do the work and turn it around fast. I dislike having to wait several days for someone to complete a 2hr task. If you don't have the capacity there should be someone else on your team who does.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment