Virtual Assistant

I am looking for someone who is able to reliably answer the phone M-F and Saturdays are a bonus. It's important to me, to have someone who is able to hold a welcoming conversation. We get calls from people who know what they want, but do not know who they are calling, so I need someone able to make them feel comfortable. Each call is quick, 1-3 minutes, and only about 3-5 per day. As you can image, with only 1 hour per week total, it is difficult for me to find a person or company able to charge an amount that is fair to me, while still making it worth your occasional time to do it. I simply need someone who can answer the phone, find out what they are looking for, and email me the callers information. Between the calls, emails, and whatever, it is about 1-2 hours per week. If you are already sitting near a phone, then this is good for a few extra bucks, ideal for someone who is already answering phones, or otherwise available. Hourly, or fixed rate, is up to you.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY

No comments:

Post a Comment